Covid-19 Update - BRi China Offices Shanghai & Ningbo
Dear Valued Customer,
Please see below latest update from our China offices:
Lockdown was due to end on 5 Apr it is now likely to be extended for further notice, where no specific date is given.
- Workers have been advised that they cannot leave their compound or take any form of transport
- There has been further testing conducted in Shanghai which have been requested by local government compliance
- Workers that have tested Negative are required to complete a 7-day isolation and then 7-day self-management after completing government regulated compliance testing
BRi Shanghai offices are working from home and will continue to support BRi customers and suppliers
- Port: Technically FCL delivery to terminal is available. Deliveries from other cities might not be possible subject to other local government’s restriction. BR offices are in regular contact with transport and port authority and providing regular updates
- BR offices will be in contact with suppliers to support movement of cargo either to Shanghai port, or via alternate Ports where possible
- BR Warehouse: operations are unable to work and are closed down
- Office: Team will return to office after public holidays and work in the office full-time.
- Warehouse: In lockdown from Sunday night. The precinct will finish 3 rounds of tests. If all results are negative, re-opening the warehouse will be discussed and confirm on 5 Apr night. Formal warehouse staff are in isolation for at least 7 days. New labours will be introduced if warehouse reopens. Team will confirm.
- Port: Operates as usual.
• No city-wide lockdown is imposed in Ningbo.
BR Ningbo offices will contact suppliers to ensure they are supported so that cargo continues to move
BR will continue to update on our China operations and forward regular updates to both Customers and Suppliers.
Keeping You Informed!
BRi Logistics Team
Back to News Page